I GOT YOU

you need not know my name.
get to know me well first,
shut the craps,Bye.
Jiajun

you destroyed my trust



Wednesday, June 23, 2010











mood: Tired

This week is really a damm
busy week! dun even have
time to do my own things even
my homework i dun even have
time for it....wth....time is passing
really fast how i hope it can
actually slow down the time and
let have time to do all things i
have yet to complete......
projects nt even done! T.T! still
have a pretty long way to go.....
This week's Schedule:
Monday: 9am - 1pm -> Dance
Tuesday: 9am - 1pm -> Dance
2pm - 6pm -> Bonding session with dancers
Wednesday: 9am - 1pm -> Dance
2pm - 7pm -> YOG training
Thursday:(supposed to be having cca but than didnt go)
8am - 1pm -> YOG training
Friday:(supposed to be having cca but than didnt go)
8am - 1pm -> YOG training
Saturday: 12pm - 6pm -> going to sentosa
6.30pm - 12am -> uncle's house

Dead bored and tired!